Tuesday, June 21, 2022

"We Will Re-Make You"

 8 years ago this month I had a visionary experience wherein I heard the voice of the main person I'm connected to among the Other chanting. The gist of the chant had to do with the idea of me being  re-made, re-shaped and at the time I didn't understood what it meant or why it was being done. This was about three years after I had made a major commitment to my Othercrowd and two years before my initiatory experience with them in Ireland.

Hindsight being what it is, some things have become more clear since then and I wanted to write this today to share with readers here some of the ways that my life and my physical self have changed. I am not suggesting anyone else do this or follow this, but want to show that this work is powerful stuff and really does impact a person. You can take it as a bit of a warning of you want about how deeply the deep work with the Good Folk can really get. 

So, I've written before about some of the dietary stuff that's come up (you can read the long version here Reshaped Living) but the short version is that I've been guided (read: corralled) into a diet that focuses on fresh fruits and vegetables, dairy, nuts & seeds, and water. It was made clear to me that they consider refined sugar to be poison* and prefer any and all foods that are fresh and still full of life energy. The fresher the better. 
I was also required to stop consuming caffeine. The coffee was a real struggle. The chocolate was worse. Those are probably my two main vices in life and I admit that they are not easy things for me to give up, even with a forceful Otherworldly assist. The explanation here, as I understand it, is that caffeine interferes with my ability to fully connect to them or otherwise blocks them in some way. 

On a similar note it was made clear that I could not smoke. Not that I ever smoked a lot but I did enjoy clove cigarettes on occasion, more so when I was stressed, and after marijuana was legalized in my state it had been suggested that I should smoke some for help with migraines. However Themselves don't allow it, again because its too grounding and blocks them out to some degree. 
(I should note that I have never been one to drink alcohol so that hasn't been an issue but I don't know where they'd stand on it) 

I have always had a sensitivity to iron but it has become a much more significant issue and moved into what I would classify as an allergy. And yes that is a real thing - you can read about it here - and its something that's noted in my medical chart and which I've dealt with since I was in my teens. It is possible that this is simply the result of my own immune system changing and becoming less tolerant of iron but it feels connected to the wider work I do. (I know, I know, correlation isn't causation). Its a huge pain in the butt, to be honest. 

I have a few personal prohibitions which were acquired after my initiation. Two of them I don't think apply here but the third does so I'll mention it: I can't cut my hair. Within a year of being told this my formerly straight hair began curling so that now, more than four years on, my hair is in loose spiral curls. That has been quite an adjustment as I really had no idea how to handle curly hair.

Some of these may seem incidental and some may seem extreme but I think its important to be clear that all of these things were instigated, I believe, by them and pivotally were enforced by them. If and when I try to deviate - and I do - it always ends badly for me one way or another. Chocolate turns to the taste and texture of chalk in my mouth. Cream curdles repeatedly in my coffee. Migraines become a blunt force weapon against my bad behaviour. 
And I must note that my consent was not needed at each step of this but only once at the very beginning. When I agreed to commit myself to them in 2011 everything that subsequently happened was because of that and my further consent for any of it wasn't required. And that is something that people very much need to be aware of.
This isn't an easy path. It has its blessings of course and its reasons to be done, but it isn't a thing that leaves a person unmarked or unchanged. The Good Folk have a heavy hand when it rests on us and a willingness to use it. 



*just a funny side note to this, I recently had run across something sugary in a cabinet and was debating eating it rather than wasting it by throwing it away and my Other people were not pleased. My main female guide asked me if I found rat poison would I eat that rather than waste it. Suffice to say it was thrown away. 


1 comment:

  1. I love fresh fruit, seeds, and nuts but no caffeine or sugar? Nope. Not for me. I don't envy you your path, in fact I'm amazed at how strong you are. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us

    ReplyDelete

Wherein the Danger Lies

Modern fairies (by any names) are viewed in vastly different ways by different people and groups of people. To some, fairies are intrinsical...