Sunday, December 6, 2020

Pure Gnosis, No Chaser

 Welcome to my new blog. In contrast to my other work this site is intended to relay my personal gnosis and some stories, which are born out of that gnosis and reflect what I have found there. Being me I may still include citations and sources sometimes but a lot of what you will find here is going to be dreams, visions, and waking communications with something Other. This is the truth as I have found it through my own spiritual explorations with the Good Folk.

Caveat Lector. 






1 comment:

  1. So glad about the creation of this space! Deepest appreciation for providing seekers such as myself with a reference system that includes your personal experience aside from your encyclopedical knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Wherein the Danger Lies

Modern fairies (by any names) are viewed in vastly different ways by different people and groups of people. To some, fairies are intrinsical...